Muddled, I think I'll fall

Muddled up, losing it all
Hurdles everywhere, I think I'll fall

What am I? Why all the confusion?
Is it the truth? Or just an illusion?

Life is hard, I know it is
I have to breathe, my role is this

Hurry up, hurry up
Just keep fighting down

You just resist & resist
Slam it with your whole fist

Let the damned haters hate
They don't control your fate

Be like cool mist in the sky
Floating around then feeling high 
Keep your head up high
And wave your anxiety a tough mean bye

You're worth your haughty life
So cut off that attitude &your senseless sigh

We've all been there, all the battles and the torturing flares
You're not alone. It's all wrapped in a cyclonic dare

What matters is this:
Head up high, voice prominent
Words spoken, nothing provoken
Humility favoured, moments savoured

Be 'you', and only 'you', you should be