masks; the tip of the iceberg




is there really light at the end of the tunnel? or is it just some dumb optimist saying that has no depth nor understanding of human nature.


back when my problems were minor, i believed in the existence of light at the end of the tunnel but, as my problems grew, they started to block the tunnel as a whole, so now i can’t see light, nor can i go on with my path.


the mask i used to hide the darkness within me is breaking and, through its cracks, the darkness started to escape.


i’ve always felt like a fraud, hiding everything inside, away from the light, but why do i feel shittier now that the truth is coming out?


all the stuff i used to preach that i still preach, they all get on my nerves. they’re all fake; just like me. maybe they work when the problems have solutions, maybe they work when the person’s mental state isn’t that damaged but, for me, they just add to my pains.


ignorant pieces of advice; ignorant motivation. they all don’t help. so why do we still listen to them and preach them?


is it because we view them as a glimmer of hope for a better tomorrow?


but it’s all delusions and we know it.


truth is; it doesn’t always get better.

sometimes it just doesn’t.

sometimes it’s never “okay.”

sometimes it’s too much to hide from the world.


sometimes.... we just need to take our masks off.