Hope in the World



Through the things that have been circulating around the world (Coronavirus,..etc) being positive is like jumping through the hoops but, unfortunately, the world is always on the lookout for the tougher warriors to win the battle of life, and when I say the ‘battle of life,’ I mean ‘struggling for existence.’ Where one should bust a gut grasping at straws, if we find out a particular reason for living, hope will automatically evolve; hope is always known for its emanation from hurdles. Desperation won’t fix anything but, on the contrary, it will badly ruin everything. If there’s a 1% chance that this mess will end peacefully, cling to that 1%, you have a family and friends to live for, they love you as much as you love them. I am not much of a preacher, but it saddens me to witness my world ending gradually so, your role is no longer redundant, your role matters from now on, therefore begin with yourself and flourish with hope.