i'm no poet.



I’m no poet.

I’m no poet but I wish I was so I can be able to describe the feeling of my wandering hands over my naked chest as the water trickles down my body.

I’m no poet but I wish I was so I can know when to tell that person that I stare excitedly at their face waiting for those full lips to curl up to form the smile that only the sun shines for, the birds sing by and now my heart flutters around oh so

I’m no poet but I wish I was so I can be able to form the words to reflect the slow heartbeats anticipated for that slight touch of hand and oh my boomboom boomboom boomboom oh how fast these heartbeats quickened just waiting for my ribcage to give up so it can burst out flying through the lilac nights.

I’m no poet but I wish I was so I can keep telling my best friend over and over how much her laugh radiates enough warmth to keep my body content throughout this stormy day and oh how the vibrations travelling through the air dance towards my eardrums only so

I’m no poet but I wish I was so I can learn how to express the feeling of the black hole expanding inside me waiting for all the stars all the planets all the galaxies to come its way just so it can devour more and more and more until nothing else remains except for that creature unable to scream so it just keeps beating and beating and beating so loud hoping I can hear and oh darling, believe me I do.

I’m no poet

I’m no poet but I wish I was so I can fearlesslyi claw my way through your thoughts feelings and touch and if it’s the only way I can reach that faraway place that holds the tangled mix of emotions inside me, you, her and them then I hope someday I can
be
but

I’m no poet.