Finally, I am free




We fall for the one who breaks our heart.
Our eyes catch the good before the bad. We Believe in myths and not in truths, allowing it all to burn our lives. Don't we deserve to live a perfect life? All of these tears and sleepless nights.
Why do we pour out our love? 
Are we cursed? Or are we blind?
My dear,
I hope you'll find the right one,
Looks like I was late and mine was gone.
I wish I could live in reality,
These hallucinations are killing me.
My heart broke when you left me,
So I decided to suffer in my own misery.
I am now trapped in my own mind,
With no more places left for me to hide.
All of our memories are like a loop,
Replaying in my head without a stop.
Loving you was the worst thing I could do,
To myself and to you too.
I am writing this while burning your clothes.
Trying not to remember your smell, when you were home.
I wish you the best in life,
stay with her and keep her alive.
Tell her all the lies you've told me before,
maybe she'd believe you and be a fool.
Goodbye my love, and never return,
I have finally recovered from all the pills.
I finally am free,
And in love with the new me.