Letters I Wanted to Send to the Boy I Loved - Letter 1.1



Dear you,

I don't know whether you know about my existence or not. I mean, I'm sure you do, we've been crossing paths time after time again, but do you only think of me as a stranger? Have you ever thought about me as anything more, a friend even?

I doubt it, I highly doubt it. It always feels like you can tell that I like you; whenever I would take a glance at you, I find you staring back at me as if you've been anticipating when I'll glance at you.
Guess I am that obvious, huh?

But, do you think that I'm just a creeper? I know that sometimes I act clingy or try my best to keep our conversations going, but do you blame me for that? We might barely be acquaintances, but I have fallen for you, hard. No wonder everybody wants to be your friend; you're just charismatic, good-looking, and you also know how to make those around you feel special.... except for.... me.

Now that I've realized this, I can't tell if I like you anymore. I cringe whenever I imagine us dating, yet I don't seem to be getting over you. I still steal glances at you whenever possible, I still create those scenarios about us in my head when I daydream, but we are always friends in them. I think I just want your friendship, it isn't much to ask for from anyone, but when it 's you and I, it surely is.

Yours,
me.