Living Half-Heartedly.



For so long, I’ve hated the way I go about many things in life half-heartedly. I workout half heartedly, I study half heartedly and I uphold a positive mindset half heartedly. It’s never because these things don’t matter to me, they do. It’s always because my habits are way louder than the voices telling me to never stop changing for the better. It’s because half heartedly is the grey area away from the demanding extremities that cause the most progressive change.

But I’m learning that middle ground isn’t a paved ground that gets you nowhere. It’s a starting point. And I’m learning that I’d rather live my whole life half-heartedly than be a person who never tries to do anything. Than be a person who does nothing. For eventually I’m leaving this middle ground I stand to find new ones.