An Honour Message

 Hello there, let me introduce myself
I’m a young woman whose been taken as a victim to your honoring kill.
Let me get off  the madness carried over my shoulders and tell you how it’s like to live in hell.
I thought as others that I had family, when family was itself my hell.
Disgracing me for an act telling me that I’m dishonoring our name.
I thought I had family but when my family became my perpetrators,
 I entered a “ride or die” game.
I remember wanting to attain dreams and be famous but never wanted my death to be my own fame.
Little siblings playing around and never thought my brother would be my killer, for god’s sake, that is insane.
My father is supposed to help me but here he is; joining in to take my life and sticking to “me being shameful claim”.
Holding me tightly and repressing my body, beating me up, hitting me hard and
throat-slashing me at the corner of a room where I’m supposed to regain my life.
I remember my sisters and mother trying to help me and save me from the ineffable pain but little did they know that it was my last breath.
For heaven’s sake, I thought family was supposed to be there when circumstances dispose my energy but then you take my life?
I’m a dead soul now but forever my voice is to be alive!
I’m standing up against your honour kills, I was the victim of a shameful act and it shall never be licit and don’t tell me I’m a shame.
Till the day we meet, you’ll always be sunk in an ocean of pain.
One that’s full of hatred and makes you drain.
You’ll always hear my voice as an echo as it never dies, whatever you do, I’m here to face all of those big filthy lies.
To the world I’m delivering a message, not a single soul deserves to be treated as if we’re living in a wild life, we’ll all face our fate.
Don’t let yours be a bloody knife.