the darkness

I was held captive by the beauty of darkness, the calmness and peaceful sensation. The amount of sacrifice that I did to stay in the light surrounded by people became the number of invisible scars that I have today. They are too deep and are signs of fragments of my insanity. It's astonishing how the ruins of the wars seem rather magnificent than disturbing or painful. The spaces that were once full are now empty ones with faded memories and dust instead. It's strange how this emptiness seems to be the most fairminded moments and the loss or process of letting people go was the only step left to healing. It's like those people were the ones holding back the chance of survival or those holding the weights that used to pull me down.  They were each one of  I have known and were in my life. Emptiness and solidarity became the two combinations of a harmonized present, The aftermath of the insanity. I still think chaos is worth trying to thrive in, as this chaos maybe is the wake-up call to know your self-worth and blossom into something greater than you have ever imagined. Building the castle of your own comfort, gardening the flower that is your soul and getting lost under the dim moonlight and this is when you know that the picture has been completed. The years worth of pain and suffering became the foundation to stand upon after looking back at the small pieces that made you and completed you, yet now they seem so worthless to try to complete the picture with again. This time the trials are not worth the suffer or the pain

📸 by kaytlin dargen