A soul carried to the heaven



Dear death,
You were too close to me before I could even say BABA, and since you’re used to visiting me a lot, I wanna be honest with you as we become friends. Dear death, you taught me many things, like telling others how much I love them anytime without an occasion, to take the risk, to be brave, to enter the battle even if i know  that i might meet you there. Dear death, thank you for letting me know that life is too short to be a bad person, as you may visit me soon, and i may not have caught up with what i messed up, but how can I fix what i messed? No one could glue a cut rose. Dear death, can you descend the dove of patience in the hearts of all who love me? Dear death, can you come slowly? Can you tell my time to slow down? Why is he always in a hurry and running to you as if he is running from Gilgamesh or from one of Orcs? Dear death, I wish to be a good person and to carry the meaning of humanity in my heart when you come to take me to a place that is more beautiful than the Bologna forests.
                                                                                             Behind one of the doors that you knock on.