I let you go.



You hurt me, those were the last words I said when I let you go, I never wanted what we have to end this way, but this is how i’ll remember you forever, everything i’ve ever loved about you was a lie, everything I thought we had was a lie. you got what you wanted out of this and left me with a wound in my heart that I don’t know if i’ll ever be able to recover from, you felt that temporary feeling of fulfillment and I paid the price, my heart got broken while you chased the rush you were after. I sometimes can’t help but feeling like I miss you, I keep thinking about what we would be like now if we didn’t do it wrong. I hope that one day you’ll find yourself thinking about me the same way I think about you, I hope we find each other again. The worst part of it is that it was real for me despite not knowing what it all meant for you, i was willing to be with you forever and what we had meant more that it should have, whatever i’m doing you’re always on my mind, following me around like a shadow, I think it’s because my heart never accepted the fact that you’re gone. Maybe one day i’ll run into you again, and we’ll start over, we’ll be ready to pick up right where we left off, you’re still on my mind and in my heart but I don’t know if I will ever have the strength to forgive you for filling my soul with emptiness when you were supposed to fill it with love and softness.