Tie Me to the Moon




They said no matter what national flags were planted on it, no one could own the moon.

But I did when you flew me there! 

I’m kind of a greedy person; the moon is not enough for me. The whole galaxy isn’t what I’m searching for.

I’m looking for those two magical pearls,
that are hidden under your curls.

I thought that you really hadn't paid attention or cared.

But you did!

You realized that I've stared at them.

My cheeks turned red, 
and nothing was left to be said.

Confusion and awkwardness limited my actions as I got lost in you. 
All of you. 

I really wanted you to know, that even if I’m bad at physics, I’m pretty sure your eyes' gravity did attract me 10 times stronger than the Earth's.

But by my tongue, I was betrayed.

My mind was totally dispersed.

So I recommend you to take some lessons to read eyes and hear silence.