A magnificent sight.



I saw you dancing
moving your body around so flawlessly, and enchanting me with your magic,
but I also saw your arms unravel your mysteries with such vulnerability as you swayed them in the air.

I heard your music
the sweet melody you played and hummed along to,
but I also heard your heart speaking, spilling all the suppressed emotions beneath your heavy, burdened chest.

I read the poems you wrote
it amazed me; how your delicate words touched my heart and lingered there,
but I read the unspoken meanings between your lines
those words running in your mind and lying on the tip of your tongue, 
the same ones you were so afraid to utter.

I noticed the colours you splashed on the canvas
thousands of divine shades blending together in an amazing symphony,
but I also noticed the true colours under all these layers of paint,
which are now smudged and rough,
yet they seemed genuine and raw.

I see you clearly 
and I love every part of your being
for what you conceal between the walls of a solid shell,
I perceive as a translucent petal, barely covering a magnificent sight.