is it better to love and have lost, or not loved at all?



I would say it is better to love and have lost than to have not loved at all. As someone who has survived a toxic relationship that ended in cheating, I know I came out of it way stronger than I was before it-despite it being very painful to me and literally utterly destructive. And even though I might have slight trust issues now and I might not be really able to trust again easily, it has been a bit beneficial that I started to take a step back to try and analyze the person in front of me before trusting them. Love is one of the most amazing and empowering emotions you could ever feel. The word itself has power and value when it’s coming from the bottom of a person’s heart. It’s the feeling of warmth on cold lonely nights, it’s the feeling of happiness in the deepest sadness and it’s the butterflies in your stomach whenever you’re around that person. Losing this could hurt but you know what? It teaches you to eventually love even more. I know it sounds very contradictory and unbelievable but it’s true, and I personally find it beautiful how emotions are the most relatable thing in the world. They’re a language we can all speak. We will always be capable of love because everyone deserves to love and be loved, never doubt that.