Missing you



I miss our calls at 5am, the café we used to meet in and the walls we used to paint for fun.
I miss your voice calling my name, the details you used to share with me, and the pranks we pulled on each other.
I miss the sleepless nights we used to spend, the mountains we climbed, and the coffee we drank.
I miss our pictures that were hanging on the wall, the flowers you used to hide behind the door, and the letters we wrote to each other every noon.
I miss the pinky promises we made, the hands that held me tight until I fell asleep and the windows that you opened every
night just to help me breathe.
I miss how I used to call you anytime in the day, the places that we escaped to while running away and the hotels we stayed in
when you were here.
I miss looking at my reflection that had a beautiful smile, the sparkles in my eyes and the flawlessness of my skin.
I miss the new ice cream flavors you made me taste, the risks we took to bake a cake and the adventures we had in Germany.
I miss waking up with you by my side, resting my head on your shoulder when I felt the need to cry and borrowing your clothes when it is cold at night.

I miss you……