An Ode of Strength



I am clueless as to what
to do just to belong to you;
become one with you;
understand you.
For a thousand suns
could not burn as bright
as the hurt that I feel
when i am seen
as a window revealing the appeal
rather than the journey.
While Nature bellows in the background
blowing its wind my way
to show me my place;
to show me my grace.
For the oceans will rise
and the skies will cry;
they will raise a glass
to the new awakened in the vast.
The stars will glimmer.
The moon will whisper.
The planets gossip in fright.
The galaxy is contained chaotically.
As this all occurs,
Nature warns me silently,
giving me signs of dread
yet I was still hanging on by the thread.
I see you staring back at me
always stealing the joy away from me.
I know you don’t mean to
but it seems like
you have no other choice
therefore you are to blame.
Intentions don’t matter
as much as the outcome.
Conflicted and lost
I was before,
now I look;
I see more light grow.
Before I knew,
I started to grasp
that you were someone new;
the light has moved
on from the dark.
It has now shone on a new existence,
sparkling light on a new void;
a new dawn;
the end of an old dusk.
A chapter closes;
a new one begins,
with the focus on the struggle
rather than what it gives.
The outcome is of importance;
do not dismiss,
however, it is Pain
that gives its merciless kiss
that I swallow and go on
to see these displays, however, I’ll smile
at Pain every step of the way.
He is my tormentor,
the one that earths me.
His taunt is disruptive
yet fills me with opportunity.
I run to meet my potential
with him running after me,
sometimes catching up,
but I do not stop;
after all,
as I rise,
He will rise
and so will a new chapter.