My fears



I fear a lot of things I never thought that people would accept. I live a life where happiness and peace don't exist. I now have my friends by my side, and I am thankful for them. They taught me how to conquer my fears with my smile, so I am writing down my fears to prove to the ones who left me all alone, that I can still get up and fight the world.
I'm scared of the dark, it kills me. I feel like a poltergeist is surrounding me.
I'm scared of heights, it is my phobia along with tight places and speed. Even speaking about it makes me suffocated. I'm scared of the fire. The flames remind me of that horrible night, my body aches and starts to shake. I'm scared of loud noises. If I hear the screams and loud music you hear in every party, I won't be able to sleep for days, It keeps ringing in my ears. I'm scared of cold nights and foggy days. I am scared of losing a family member, lover, or a friend. I am scared of the strong wind. I am scared of the sound of heavy rain, the bright lightening and the strength of the thunder. I am scared of the footsteps, that surrounds me everyday. I am scared of shaking the wrong person's hand. I am scared of letting go of someone. I am scared of the past, present and future. I am scared of my own thoughts. I am scared of the nightmares that haunt me every day. I am scared of the visions, that I imagine in my day dreams. I am scared to lose the people by my side. I am scared of every little thing in my life.


- A page from a teenage girl's diary