Strong Women Sunday: The Women In My Life

When I think about strong female figures, countless women pop in my head.

I think of my sisters who are the kindest and most loyal two souls on the planet.

I think of my grandma who’s unbelievably selfless, and has an unlimited amount of love and power to give.

I think of my aunt who’s like my second mother.

I think of my other aunt who’s very creative and inspiring.

I think of my cousins who are some of my best friends in the world.

I think of the girls I loved who gave my heart warmth many many times.

I think of my best friends who stood with me when I had no one to stand with.

I think of my female role models who inspire me in a million ways.

I think of the millions of girls around the world who are creating or about to create amazing things.

I think of the millions of girls around the world who are sailing with much bravery and courage through the harshest of storms.

And I think of my mom who made me into everything I am and holds every single piece of me together into a functional soul able to speak and write from my heart expressing my gratitude for everything she and every other woman in my life has done.