November in a pill



I can’t find something special to write about, Maybe I’m suffering from a kind of depression; I eventually read too many papers and studies about mental health - if you felt a little for a little that I'm showing off, my answer is, yes, I do - that might have affected my psychological stability. While I was reading symptoms of these mental diseases, I found out that there are so many people I know having these symptoms, even myself!

You could consider the previous paragraph as a silly introduction or an early teaser! 

I’m gonna talk about a special month to me, this month includes the smooth changes, I love these little changes that sneak, you really don’t feel them but they surprise you at the end. Guys, I’m talking about our sweet November. By the way, I’m a Cancer, not a Scorpio, I think we both pinch, but Scorpio’s a deadly one, no offence, I’m kidding.

1st of November is a greeny day, please don’t get confused, it’s the world vegan day, if you have a vegan friend, please support them and stop sending this guy’s photo eating burger.

In Egypt, weather changes in November, it becomes windier especially at night, November is like an early messenger that winter is coming, GOT fans will relate. November is also a calm guide that leads you to the end of the year, 60 days and we say goodbye to 2020, and welcome 2021 hoping to put a hand on our shoulder and give us a warm hug.

Flying to Mexico, we’ll find the people remembering the dead on their day, Has anybody watched Coco? It’s a great movie, please watch it to understand their beliefs about the day of the dead. They were celebrating this day even before Christianity, not only the Mexicans but also most of Latin America and the Caribbean sea inhabitants. I think it’s a kind of their (Memento Mori) through which they remember death so that they can live their life spending each second of it usefully and peacefully, maybe we should understand the concept of death to recognize the usage of our life.

November is a month full of great events and occasions, it’s the month when love and death may meet together. In Egypt, we celebrate valentine's day on the 4th of November. I wish a happy and amazing day for all the lovely couples. For those who are still single like me, I think we should reserve a flight to China where we can celebrate our singularity on 11/11, what a lovely date!

16th of November is the “International Day For Tolerance” if you have a friend that you got mad at, just pick your mobile and make the call, please accept the other ignoring any colour, religion or sexual orientation, all people are equal, at the end of the equation we all equal one.

November carries a lot of events that encourage us to quit bad habits and behaviours, for example, smoking and bullying. In the United States, a yearly campaign is organized on the third Thursday of November, it challenges smokers to quit this bad habit for one day. If the smoker succeeded to avoid cigarettes and other smoking tools, why don't they continue this ignorance?

In the United Kingdom, the third week of November is used as a period to enhance the awareness of English people about bullying to resist it. 

November couldn’t forget children or women. The UN put 25th of November as a date for eliminating violence against women to protect them from sexual harassment and domestic violence. The 20th of November is the date when the international agreement for children rights was signed.

Dear reader,

I hope this article finds you well, If you found the previous paragraphs enjoyable, it would be my pleasure to amuse you and give you some information. If you didn’t, I promise I’ll meet your hopes, consider this article as a personal journal that mixes philosophy and ethics with little humour, I think you can use these paragraphs to start a conversation with your crush, if they were a feminist or vegan, love needs some effort and research. Sorry for elongation, but I’m in a writing mood that I need to use till the last drop, please go with me. In memorial of George Bernard Shaw who died on 2nd of November, I remember these quotes “Life isn’t finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself." “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”

Yours,
Hazem

P.S: I apologize for reminding you with any emails related to work, I just needed to create a punch (paragraph), Thanks!