Dangerous Thoughts




Some people have dangerous mindsets, and by that I mean that their minds put them in difficult situations.

Whether or not these situations are real or just inside their heads, they could sometimes be toxic enough for anyone to even see.

I think that those thoughts are simply the voices in their heads.

Their own self is trying to say something.

Maybe the thing our mind says when it speaks with loud thought are things that we shouldn't ignore, no matter how annoying it could be sometimes.

I listen to those voices, and then I try to seek the reason out of them.

I ask myself, could this/that be true? is it just my head playing games? 

Whatever the answer may be, I take it, like a bitter pill, or sweets in case my thoughts are too dreamy.

It's why I think they're dangerous, cause if you lose control over them, whether they're heavy thoughts or dreamy ones; you might get in trouble.

P.S: If you have another special human being to share your thoughts with,

whether they are your best friend or someone you love, or even a family member you trust, well you're lucky! and you two may end up laughing at those weird thoughts anyways ^_^