Hurting Is a Cycle.





Wondering why your friend missed your call, or why they bailed on you last night. Ignoring you or always putting off plans, and it’s not like they're an introvert, but they tend to skip a lot of what’s happening around.

Well, it’s the chaos, that people have willingly caused, that made tons of other people lock themselves in a bubble; in other words, a safe environment for their loneliness.

People find it stunningly scary when I tell them, “it’s some sort of a cycle.” And, by cycle, I mean hurt people hurt people; more like a give and take process.

I think that’s why the world is said to be 'hell on earth;' I am there and I am not ashamed to say so, in my bubble, watching the world from afar, mind clogged up because I couldn’t let the cycle stay in motion. Instead, I asked, “how would breaking the cycle go?” and it went horribly.

It turned out that life made me an outcast no one cares about, it punished me the minute I thought of converting the bad into good, it yelled at me screaming, "you better go by my rules!” and it turns out life was right!

Escaping the bad was never the key, but tackling it is.