WATER FLAME


  

Two voices. One person.
Colours all over. Contradicted actions.
Happiness and sadness but with no meaning.
Angriness and calmness, fighting across.
Who am I? Where should I be?
No one is listening, and no one cares.
Except you, and you become alike.
My voice cracks. My mind shatters.
All of my feelings have been drained in toxicity.
I don’t know me. I don’t know my place.
Searching with no voice, but a broken heart.
Left me in the middle with your dark lies.
Black is my favourite colour, but blue saturates.
Gave you all of the love that I have.
Now it’s empty!
Provided care and shelter for your broken heart.
Now I need it back! 

Consequences of your dark actions come across.
Can’t take a distance, and can’t take a step forward with you.
Can’t be in the water because it has flames.
Flames of fire and ice.
Depression is your title.
Hurting me is your favourite game.

Now, I call this a water flame!