Kakorrhaphiophobia

Disappointment is one of the feelings I fear the most. The feeling after you eat a meal you paid so much money on but, it doesn't taste so good. Disappointment is the feeling that you get after you work so hard to go somewhere but, it isn't as fun... You can have everything perfectly calculated and yet still the feeling you get after the slightest thing goes wrong is so bitter. Bitter enough for it to be one of my biggest fears. I'd rather be scared, sad, or even hurt than be disappointed. It was easy when it was related to just a few pounds that I invested in a meal that wasn't really worth it and when it came to places I could easily make it up for myself by taking myself out again to my favorite restaurant some other time. Disappointment in people was the hardest, you could never bet on people... Feelings change and come with change of feelings the person infront of you changes. It is hard that sometimes you can't really blame the person for that, people are not houses that we can stay with just because we want to. Sometimes, the effort we put in isn't even enough. I feared getting disappointed in people, even the few people I am close with, are just risks in my life that I know even wth the possibility of 1% I might lose them one day. Sometimes, I can't help but find some people worth the disappointment that will come with them later on, and it made me feel insane...