My disturbing feelings



I’m feeling aggrieved and empty

I’m feeling dull and lost

All I can see is nothing but a quite petrifying ghost

I’m living in a true nightmare

One that’s full of my disturbed feelings

One that’s full of pains and squealing

My disturbing feelings are always weakening me

They do truly find it a thing that’s full of glee

Here’s to the most painful feeling of all

Here’s to my depression

A feeling that reinforces being useless

God, it’s like living in a life full of hatred and noise

Depression is feeling lonely in a room full of people, and it’s the sheer darkness and disguised pain

It’s almost to good people their only gain

Depression is someone who puts you in a war with your mind

He relentlessly keeps watching me waiting for my tears while I’m trying to sleep to subside

You could simply imagine the feeling of a lost child

Please, my depression, I beg you to stop me from going wild

And free me from the madness because I truly tried.