As if



As if there is nothing in the whole the universe, but him. As if he stole the gleam, even the light of those stars up there, as if the confidence of a king knowing that he’s going to win the battle, not only the war. As if the red roses in the garden were grabbing all your attention, as if there are no other flowers but them. As a mirror reflecting all that I think of, as a prisoner of war having no choice but to surrender, and I still surrender under his eyes. And his eyes, I have been lost there once while I was wandering in them as they were a portal to the stars where he locked me up, I had a vision that one day I'd be with him in Aisha Fahmy palace wearing my red and white dress, and he is there grabbing my hand to dance on ANONIMO VENEZIANO or maybe one of  Tchaikovsky notes, and oh, did I say dancing? I meant flying, while swaying between his arms while grabbing my waist in a tight and gentle way that I feel like I'm flying or jumping between the clouds, but even though I couldn't hear those manifested notes as I listen to his voice, as if it was the only note I can hear, with no alarm sound to wake up me from this angelic dream.