Blessed



I don't believe in the blessings of the world rather the will God gives me to survive.
The strength God gives me to get through hard times.
The fortitude of my own mind to push through all the doubts.
The stability I am offered by the universe to fight hesitation and stand my ground.
I don't believe in luxury coming in a gift box at a man's door, only I believe in chasing the sun and touching the moon because amenity only comes through growing your aptitude.
I trust that I am in between God's hands, but I also trust that life is not as easy as having everything within the reach of my arms.
I trust that I won't get everything I want and sometimes hard work won't be enough.
At the end,
I recognize that my blessings never come in the form of materialistic objects rather they come in the form of impregnability, and the will to create what attaches my heart to life.