Symmetry



Caving into myself I found you,
In every reflection of my aching features
The side of me that understood every sorrow, every pain
Through rise and fall we acted as one
To that one time I screamed,
wondering where were you
when our heart was bleeding?
Where were you and what have I done?
Against me you fought
giving me that headache I caught.
Within a subtle look
containing our thought,
Not looking as the lunatic I am.
They don't know about you,
about our constant fights.
Foolish was I to believe that we were any alike.
A vivid resemblance in the mirror,
Embedded were the differences
that ate my mind like the monster you were.
Ignorance took over me,
Blinding me that you were a fragment of me.
Now I see,
that I
was a monster too.
But ain't it all about perspective?
How symmetric and asymmetric we were?