And yet I'm dazzled



I’m looking at you and I’m dazzled
Your smile is like an emotion novocaine
I start doubting the overflowing river of my emotions because of you and this, to me, is a true hazard
My eyes are clinging to that innocent look of yours and it’s like the wind is brushing against my way
I’ve seen the teary eyes before, gleaming with the abrupt thought of heart-wrenching memories
And yet I’m dazzled.
Even when it seems that you are sad, a peck of peace doves seem to be surrounding you
I wonder what a person has done so that even when it’s a war inside, peace insists on foraying you
Peace seems to refuse it as a Win-Lose game, it’s a Win-Win to him
Throughout that cacophony of screams and wails of life, you seem to be lead to your peace
And yet I’m dazzled
You still look like sunshine
And I have to admit, I have never seen such a burst of breathtaking sunshine before
Radiating rays of warmth and arrows of love 
And yet I’m dazzled.