“Shatter me” series.

Here’s my non-spoiler review about the most breathtaking (aka heart-warming) series of all time. From “Adam” to “Aaron”, the alliteration of the letter “A” gives the world nothing but an elaborative, living proof of fictional love. From the fatal touch of power leading up to spectacular events due to an unintentional blatant murder, to taking down the re-establishment for achieving love and peace further. The “Shatter me” series; where the possibility of getting the shattered pieces of yourself together is utterly guaranteed. Definitely page-turning books. No chance for you to be a reading slump while getting through the tiny mazes of Juliette’s life. A plot twist following another and you can’t help it but keep reading till you're on the edge of exhaustion. Tahereh Mafi is an Iranian woman and the mother of a little girl. She has a sweet and sentimental way in narrating the events where her capability of driving you insanely imaginative is so underrated as undoubtedly you’ll get all the way wrapped up in every single scene you imagine.
Shatter me - Unravel me - Ignite me - Restore me - Imagine me (the awaited finale)
Genre: Young adult, romantic fiction, contemporary novels.