My Only Friend


My therapist once told me that I deserve a perfect frowns. Someone who'd believe in me without a doubt and listen to my overthinking.

My therapist once told me, that I should find someone who'd stay up for nights by my side and never get tired of hearing my cries.

My therapist once told me, that I need someone who'd understand what I'm going through. Someone who'd hug me tight when I cannot control it anymore.

My therapist once told me, to be proud of myself. That I can climb up a mountain all alone.

My therapist once told me. "Call me when you can't control your laughter, call me when tears uncontrollably run down your cheeks, call me when the clouds cover the moon light and when the sun ray starts to shine. I'll always be there."

It turned out to be that, my therapist was my only friend.