Think Before You Judge


One day I read a quote by Friedrich Nietzsche in which he says: "If you kill a cockroach then you are a hero, and if you kill a butterfly then you are evil, morals have aesthetic standards." This saying didn't pass on my mind easily. I thought a lot; was I once like that? Or even now I have aesthetic ethics, more than once, I watched a cockroach who was killed, and I was never sympathetic for killing it, but what if those times killed a beautiful butterfly with two brightly-coloured wings, I think my sympathy would be much greater, how can our eyes see the ugly as ugly and the beautiful as beautiful? How is my compassion associated with ugliness and beauty? Many things happen in our subconscious and are reflected in our behaviour without realizing it, We hate this and we love that just because of its shape, colour, his living places and his culture, without realizing his essence or what is inside him. Life may be fair to some, and for others, it is unfair just because he has some things that he didn't choose for himself. We must be aware of our subconscious, it may have a lot of hateful beliefs and fallacies that make us see the world without thinking. Racism arose from here when we ignored that a black person didn't choose his colour, and white also, none of them chose his country, religion, gender, race or mother tongue, to judge him from things he didn't choose for himself, racism is shallow thinking, and from this shallow thinking, disputes and wars erupted and millions were killed. Racism is very widespread among us and has many types, so think before you judge.