Dear my beloved

 


Dear beloved, 

When the hours of the day seem to be outnumbered 

And in a baffling loop, I am stuck 

Why is it that all day your image never leaves 

As if I am some kind of a hysterical drunk?


When the sun rises above 

Praising nature’s beauty 

And lighting the pathway for bees 

Why is it that its sight revives my sight of you?



Do you know what I hate most? 

That I have no clue 

When that love seems to be a sad poem 

One that colonizes your heart 

With that blend of emotions 


Whisking sadness with anger

Pain with discomfort 

And love with affection 

A political war of emotions it seems 


Nonetheless 

I still wish you all the love in the world

A love that would heal the wounds

Which you were not capable of fathoming 


I do not blame you 

But you can not too 


For that, I have given the best of my love 

For that, I have counted the endless stars in the sky in the hope of never giving up

For that ghost of you that always haunts me 

For my locked soul and yours seeming like its only key 


Dear beloved, 

Our hearts aligned as if the veins held hands 


Dear beloved, 

Your heart surrenders but mine never does.