to infinity and beyond



In an alternative universe,
we’re in Paris drinking coffee with our favorite flowers in both hands.
In another time-line,
we are still at prom and I still catch your honey brown eyes glancing at me all the way from the dance floor.
Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit,
because our love has transcended nature’s ways
and broke through its habits.
Our love has left the universe awed,
and made the sun and the moon wonder if they really are milkyway’s ultimate lovers.
It took me a while to understand that our hands aren’t the only things intertwined, 
for our souls are too.
We still have the rest of eternity, and I bet it’s as peaceful as we picture it to be.
So my dearest,
wait for me in the afterlife;
so I can look at your honey brown eyes one more time,
and we can fall in love with each other all over again.