Mirror mirror on the wall


It’s 8:30 in the morning, again I overslept, I mean; I’ve been awake all night overthinking if I studied enough for tomorrow’s test. I woke up, grabbed the first outfit I could reach, and ran to get to uni on time. After the first lecture, I went to the restroom, I looked at the lifeless human in front of me, I sighed, “why am I not as pretty as this girl?” As I was leaving I received a text, its from mom, “I saw you running down the stairs, you look as beautiful as always today! Also, did you pack the sandwich I prepared for you, yesterday?” I looked at the mirror to see a beautiful flushed-red-faced girl, I took some sticky notes from my bag and wrote a note just like mom’s, I wanted to spread the positivity I’ve been granted; every girl should feel as pretty as I do now and, to whoever saw the note, you look beautiful!
ps:I forgot mamas sandwich