Daydream Lover



you made me believe
in greek dionysus doctrine
music wine and dance set free
of thoughts and grief
and to me;
you're wine music and ecstatic bounce
the way your hands surround
and twirl to the sound of our symphony
a symphony that never blackballed
taking us to a whole new world
you ornamenting my hair
with a rose as red as my cheeks
whispering at my ears
the lyrics of our favorite song
tracing your lips upon mine
and admiring my art
that's how you always called my scars
making me fall in love with my flaws
with once again wearing short coats
with the curls i never stopped straightening
and with acnes that i'm always hiding
only to bring me back my essence i once lost
finally belonging somewhere
finally belonging to you
and again to the sound of the symphony
i woke up from my everyday's daydream
longing to find my love
longing to find you.