Sedna

You will always find me where land meets the water, you will find oceans in my heart, when you look in my eyes you may not see it clearly, but as I open my mouth you'll drown in my waters. I am wild, yet you'll never experience calmness anywhere than with me, and no matter how strong my waves can be, you'll always find yourself floating on them, I am not created for the ordinary, I am not as beautiful as you think, my colours could be blinding but there's a whole life beneath. You'll always love me when you're on the shore, when soft waves are hitting your toes and the water is warm in the summer heat and I'm as clear as a crystal, but you haven't gone far to see the depth of these waters, and how far they go, you haven't seen the storms and Poseidon's rage, you haven't seen the creatures that live down there, you haven't seen the things I destroy, the things I can swallow whole, wiping a whole life away from existence. You haven't visited me during the winter, when my waters are freezing, and you havent come near me when it's dark and you can't see clearly, but what happens deep down you will never know unless you come closer, and if you don't love it as passionately as you did the shores, swim back before another storm emerges, but when your feet touch the sand again, remember the sun setting down my surface, and recall all the problems you've shared with me, remember the hours you spent opposite me, and the songs I hummed to your despair, don't come down this far again, but don't you forget the beauty I offer aloft the untamed life I obtain, and if you once think of how cruel I could be, remember all that I embrace, remember the lives I hold, and the lovers I witness, remember the wandering souls that come to me for some sense of existence, remember the broken hearts I try to heal. So if you can't handle my bewilderment, then I am not for you, for I can not be a puddle when I have so much volume, so let me go, and my sailor will find me.