Are you sure you want to restart this life ?


Are you sure you want to restart this life ?


We always pass through hard times that leave us in bad conditions, as if we were in a fight, I think struggling with life could be a fight .. a big one.


At my moments of overthinking, I wish I had an option through which I could restart life again or at least reset it from a good restore point, that would be a great option, till I get the highest performance and a high score and end the game peacefully.


Which moment could I use as a restore point? Of course I’d choose a peak moment; in order to avoid what happened next and try to continue ascending. Wait a minute, there are no peak moments not followed by a descending mode, and there are no ground moments not followed by an ascending mode.


Therefore it was a false wish, everyone has his own peak and lowest points, no one remains either in an ascending or a descending mode, there is always a turning point that makes life better or worse.


Life is similar to a boxing match, there are so many rounds, you can’t surrender after your fall in the first round, you should rise and fight like a man till your last breath.


Life could also be a marathon, the one who wins shouldn’t be the fastest one, but the winner should be the one who regulates his energy and breathing, the winner who tries to run steadily with a constant speed as well as being sure that he’s reaching his goal.


I’m not asking you to embrace your favourite moments, I think you undoubtedly do, I’m asking to embrace your worst moments, if they didn’t beat you once, you couldn't develop yourself to finish them off lastly.


Your ground moments are considered the restore points that we were looking for at the beginning, They’re even better as they turn you into a more updated edition of yourself. 


I think putting small goals is a way to motivate ourselves regularly, achieving small victories makes us look for bigger ones. Swimming near the shore is safe, but when you slowly go deeper, you will suddenly find yourself in the middle of the sea, capable of facing the strongest waves. It’s a way to fool yourself to put an end for your fear and leave your comfort zone.


They say destination should be a fixed aim, but I say goals should be variable, so that you would always be after one. From  Paulo Coelho’s “The Alchemist” I learned: “The treasure is the journey not the destination." Embrace your journey.