Mirror

  

For this month of March, we present to you the latest installment of our monthly photo collection, Mirror, by Sara Abdou!



It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.” 
― John Joseph Powell, The Secret of Staying in Love.


[ o n e ] 


I admit it, I’m in love with the people. I’m in love with their tremendous energy; they’ve never failed to amaze me. It’s the humankind that captures my heart.”


t w o ]


“To my sister,
My beloved sister, my shield, power, and safe zone: I am aware of the times I had put you on edge, got you over the barrel, and left you whimpering, but at every single time I swear on my life I tried to meet your expectations, but I don’t know why it just goes the other way around. I’m sorry, sister, for the times I seemed to deliberately let you down or drag you in my shithole of so-called life; I know how much of a dumbass I have been to you; you were always conquering and beating up the world for me, keeping me safe and hidden from the monsters I brought to our world.
Thank you, sister, for the forever you promised me, and never undermined it, the trust you still put in me, despite the ugliness I am born with.


[ t h r e e ]




[ f o u r ]


“Life is hard to go through alone, choose the people around you wisely, choose the people that will help you rise again whenever you fall down, the people that will always have your back, whatever happens, and encourage you to move on! And, always remember, we rise by lifting each other ❤❤❤”



[ F I N . ]