Don't You Remember?





I hope you forgot how confused and stupid I looked, trying to look somewhere else. My cheeks went red and the blushing was obvious enough to be noticed, so I escaped from your puzzled glances and sparkly eyes.

Oh, don't tell me you've forgotten these sparkly eyes you used to stare at me with! To be honest, I blame myself for avoiding them, maybe if I hadn't, I wouldn't have missed them as much as I do now.

But, sometimes, I check your photos and stare at those two shining pearls, imagining if I was the one taking pictures of you. Maybe I wasn't lucky enough to be them but, sometimes, I wonder...

If the simple random things, that remind me of you, remind you of me. If you've memorised our special dates, yet, or if you've listened to the hundreds of songs I've sent you to subtly confess my love.

I'm just confused with the idea of moving on, just as if life goes on as they said. Why did mine stop the moment our story ended? And, if it's that easy and you did forget, why didn't I? And, if our souls don't match, why the hell are you stuck in my mind, chasing me in my dreams?

“The gap you left behind is expanding day by day. I'm still drowning in our infinite memories... while you're making new ones.”