2020 comes bearing gifts



Congrats, you survived another year!
2019 was such an eventful year, starting by the world record egg dominating Instagram @kyliejenner, “اسف بالغلط,” the #10years challenge that got us wondering if celebrities age, being in a room with 100 other people but only one person believes that you should keep you going, @ladygaga i love you from all my heart wallah, the end of the avengers saga that I personally can never get over, I mean *major spoiler coming ahead* Iron Man’s death ?? Really ? Marvel do something, the first actual image of a black hole and, of course, a bunch of unforgettable memes from “ايه التهريج ده" to “ها ايه تاني".

Personally, 2019 has been one of the greatest years in my life, such an emotional rollercoaster, but so much has happened that gets me wondering if I actually want it to come to an end? I still remember the start of this year and all the fights we had about whether our senior T-shirt’s should be grey or mint green, jan session and all the money and energy spent on el deros, me turning 17, then comes the photo day, prom "هوبا دوبل كيك" graduation and, of course, joining sfts.

Just like any other year, we had our ups and downs, but if I’ve learnt anything from this year, it’s that you’re the one who causes the change, good year or not, we all agree that we had so many unforgettable memories and more to be created, as cliché as it sounds, the end of each year reminds us that we’re alive and we’ll survive. It’s the beginning of a 365 page blank book, so make it a good one! *wink*

Oh, have I mentioned that flowerchild is @fareedaaothman? Well, there you go secret identity not any more! happy new year, y’all!