Epilogue



If you listen a bit closer, you will hear my voice in all your favourite songs 
If you looked a bit steadily, you would see my gaze in every eye you look at 
If you felt a bit deeper, you would sense my touch in every hand you come across 
If you read a bit carefully, you would find my words in every book you stumble upon. 
I'm a curse that you seem to be too in love with, 
I’m everywhere yet I'm not with you 
you reach for my hand but you can’t find it now, can you? 
you are running 
and running 
and running 
you are running in circles looking for me in every person you meet 
you are walking away but my shadows are still keeping you company 
you scream but the echo is my voice screaming right back at you. 
cant you understand? 
I left in the middle of our novel, 
I left without mouthing the final words, 
I left and there is no epilogue, 
sometimes it is better to leave things unsaid, 
so I walk away gracefully, 
leaving a trail of words behind.