Dear ex-best-friend

Dear ex-best-friend,
I don’t know if you still count the stars every night like we used to do. It is hard for me to guess whether you are still planning to cut your hair or not. Do you still eat your favourite fruit in the morning? Is your dog still not listening to you? I know a lot about you, many details of your life which I can’t take off of my mind. I still remember the perfume you used to wear every day, the messy bun you used to make when you were late. I memorize all your favourite cartoons and I used to watch them just to feel that you’re there. 
I miss the times when we used to eat our favourite snacks while listening to our favourite songs. You used to teach me how to dance, and I taught you how to sing.
I will forever cherish all of our memories, laughs, cries and fights. I hope you’re happy in your life. Even if we aren’t together anymore, I still feel comfort and joy when I see your smile.  
Sincerely,
Your ex-best-friend.