Alleged Love



The sweet boom of your crappy music fills my room with your honey voice cutting through. The rosy cheeks unseen have a tomb, that is your denial. Isn't that true?
Broadcasted, It made you freak out, because I knew all what you were about, plus the whispers of your doubt,  as they've found their voice, started to shout.
Late night giggles from both parts jiggled like christmas bells, and the lack of trust, derived from your past, rushed back to you like little devil elves.
A cold shoulder was handed to me, and my tears are all that will ever be. We talked, and you suspected that I loved you a little, but I denied unhesitantly. Why was the thought in your head, when we made it clear evidently?
Risen from nothing, you blamed me for non-existent love. An allegation from you made me feel like our friendship wasn't sent from above,
but from the ground, where your self-esteem lies. You've turned into someone I truly despise.