Call my name




Call my name.
Where am I?
On an island made of stone where no one lives, and nothing grows?
Where am I?
At a church with no worshipers?

All I remember is that I slept where my baby has left me, or am I all what he already has left?

Here I am... at the left.
In this dark mascular pump behind the ribs of your chest. 

I'm where you told me that together never feels alone.
Believe me, that's the only reason I'm waiting limitlessly. 

So bae, don't stare at what's gone away.
Stop staring at the ember ashes all over my body which turned all grey, 
yet haven't passed away.

Unless... The secrets we've shared, and the three words we've whispered, which are all echoes in my head, repeating all over, again and again, 
do collide or fade!
Unless... you called for someone else's name.
So, I'll stop waiting for you to call my name...